Monday 23 April 2007

SHORT + SWEET


well, i've not been around here for a few days, did you miss me?


probably not, but at least now i've got LOADS to tell you about.


now,
because i'm very lazy and unimaginative, i'm going to spilt all of my stories up + spread them over the next couple of days - sorry if that's really naughty, but that's what's going to happen!



even though i'm not going to go into detail about my button swap package today, i have to tell you this......it's the best swap package you've ever seen. tune in tomorrow for all of the stunning details, but here's a sneaky peak for now......



IMAG0252



i really must go 'cause my dad is down in england for a course + he's meeting C + I for dinner. i haven't seen him since january so i'm really looking forward to it. got to shoot off, don't want to be late - cambridge + daddy, here we come!


xx










1 comment:

Ali said...

You tease! That does look like a fun package.